Akfix 610 PU Express Montage Adhesive (Transparent) - 360ml15318
ADHESIVES AND GLUES
Out of stock
Akfix 610 is a single component, fast curing polyurethane based adhesive. It combines high bond strength with fast curing. The water resistance property makes it exceptionally good at bonding wooden surfaces where water splash and moisture is an issue.
- Fast curing, low press time.
- Conforms to D4 according to DIN EN 204.
- Extremely high bond strength on wooden substrates.
- Thixotropic, non-sag, ideal for vertical joints.
- Low consumption, economical.
- Usable on slightly wet substrates.
- Very good resistance to chemicals.
- Excellent resistance to moisture and weather conditions.
- Good filling properties.
- Low odor.
- It is suitable for use in construction and repair applications where a permanent strong bond is required between porous-porous and porous nonporous surfaces.
- Bonding wooden surfaces at bathroom, kitchens, decks etc. where there is a constant moisture and water contact risk.
- It can be used for bonding various kinds of construction materials such as wood, MDF, concrete, metal, polystyrene and polyurethane foam, marble, granite and ceramic etc.
- The substrates must be dry clean, free of dust and grease.
- The application temperature should be between 5 °C and 35°C.
- Moistening the substrates slightly will provide stronger adhesion.
- Adhesive should be applied to only one side in straight or wave-like form within 2 minutes.
- Mechanical fasteners must be used to keep the materials together (15-20 min.) until the adhesive cures totally.
- Fresh adhesive can be cleaned with acetone.