Akfix AS606 Siliconized Sealant - 310ml16801
AS606 is one-component acrylic emulsion based sealant reinforced with silicone emulsion. It has superior adhesion and good elasticity.
- Its siliconized structure, makes it possible to handle movement up to 15%
- Water based & Non-toxic.
- Very low VOC content.
- Water-proof after curing.
- Over paintable.
- Very easy to apply and clean.
- Can be used on all porous surfaces such as brick, concrete, wood etc.
- No odour.
- Sealing of low movement joints between various construction materials(wood, concrete, brick etc.)
- Sealing joints between windows, walls, doors etc.
- Filling cracks in walls and on ceilings.
- The joints must be clean and free from dust, grease and rust.
- No primer is required for non-porous surfaces. On porous surfaces such as concrete, stone, cement and plaster a primer (mixture of one part
- Acrylic sealant and 4-5 parts of water) can be applied.
- Min/max joint width must be 5mm/25mm. The recommended joint depth/width ratio is 1 to 2. Application temperature is between +5 °C and +35 °C.
- Immediately after the application, smooth the sealant at once with wet finger or a wet tool.
- Excess sealant can be removed by a wet cloth.
- Keep the sealed joint dry at least for two hours.
- Cured sealant can be removed mechanically.