Akfix C920 Chemical Anchor Epoxy Acrylate Styrene Free - 345ml16799
Akfix C920 is a high performance styrene free epoxy acrylate injection mortar for solid and hollow supports having a short cure time. It is suitable for use in concrete, stone, perforated bricks and cavity blocks in a wide range of applications.
- Suitable for rods and reinforcing bars in plain and hollow structures.
- Styrene free and very low odour
- Easy to extrude and to inject.
- Thixotropic, can be applied in vertical and horizontal direction.
- Heavy load-carrying attachments in solid stone and concrete.
- Repair mortar or adhesive mortar for concrete components.
- Attachment of anchor rods, threaded collars, reinforcement bars, profiles etc.
- Medium-load applications in hollow-bricks.
- Fixing of; Metal constructions, Metal profiles, Sanitary fittings, Pipe connections, Projecting roofs, Facades, Cable trays, Railings, Staircases, Gates, Window elements