Borosil Mixing Bowl w White Lid Set of 318606
Our Mixing Bowls are truly multipurpose; they are ideal for preparing and serving biryanis, dal, raita, pasta, noodles, and salads, whether for daily use or parties. Because Borosil's high quality borosilicate glass is able to withstand temperatures of up to 350Â°C, you can even use these bowls to boil rice and potatoes. The lid allows you to store leftovers with ease for quick reheating and use the next day.
Elegant in form and versatile in function, these high-quality glass bowls ensure that your food looks as good as it tastes!
- Is made of 100% borosilicate glass and is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of up to 350C
- Can be safely used in the microwave, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Unlike plastic or ordinary glass, will not leach chemicals into your food even after repeated usage
- Is harder and tougher than ordinary glass
- Is scratch resistant
- Non-porous glass will not absorb stains or odors
- Retains perfect clarity. Unlike regular soda lime glass, will not turn cloudy with repeated usage.
Packing & Sizes
Mixing Bowl W White Lid Set of 3
- Item Sku Code: IH22MBN6913EC
- Weight of Set: 1.54 kg
- Capacity: 500 ml
- Dimensions: 15 cm X 15 cm X 8 cm
- Capacity: 900 ml
- Dimensions: 17 cm X 17 cm X 8.8 cm
- Capacity: 1.3 Ltr
- Dimensions: 19 cm X 19 cm X 9.5 cm
Usage & Care
- Use in electric oven, convection oven, microwave oven, fridge and freezer.
- Pre grease your dish before pouring in food meant for baking.
- Pre heat oven before use for best result.
- Allow frozen dish to reach to warm a bit before putting it in the oven for reheating (however, straight from the fridge to the oven is ok)
- Allow hot dish with food to cool a bit before putting it into the freezer (putting a hot dish into the fridge, however, is ok)
- Wash with soap and a soft sponge, or in the dishwasher
- Do not use over direct flame.
- Do not allow the food to dry completely in the oven.
- Do not put the hot dish on cold or wet surface.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scourers to ensure scratch free surface.
- Do not use the plastic lid in conventional oven or microwave oven. It is not recommended that plastics be heated, as research shows that the plastics leach chemicals at a higher rate when heated.