Borosil Mixing & Serving Bowl 1.3 L18608
Our Mixing Bowls are truly multipurpose - they are ideal for preparing and serving biryanis, dal, subzis, raita, pasta, noodles and salads - whether for daily use or parties. Because Borosil's high quality borosilicate glass is able to withstand temperatures of up to 350Ã‚Â°C, you can even use these bowls to boil rice and potatoes.
Elegant in form and versatile in function, these high quality glass bowls ensure that your food looks as good as it tastes!
- Is made of 100% borosilicate glass and is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of up to 350C
- Can be safely used in the microwave, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Unlike plastic or ordinary glass, will not leach chemicals into your food even after repeated usage
- Is harder and tougher than ordinary glass
- Is scratch resistant
- Non porous glass will not absorb stains or odors
- Retains perfect clarity. Unlike regular soda lime glass, will not turn cloudy with repeated usage.
Packing & Sizes
Mixing & Serving Bowl 1.3 L
- Item Sku Code: Ih22mb04213
- Product Dimensions: 19 cm X 19 cm X 9.5 cm
- Product Weight: 640 G
Usage & Care
- Use in electric oven, convection oven, microwave oven, fridge and freezer.
- Pre grease your dish before pouring in food meant for baking.
- Pre heat oven before use for best result.
- Allow frozen dish to reach to warm a bit before putting it in the oven for reheating (however, straight from the fridge to the oven is ok)
- Allow hot dish with food to cool a bit before putting it into the freezer (putting a hot dish into the fridge, however, is ok)
- Wash with soap and a soft sponge, or in the dishwasher
- Do not use over direct flame.
- Do not allow the food to dry completely in the oven.
- Do not put the hot dish on cold or wet surface.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scourers to ensure scratch free surface.