Borosil Pronto SS Pressure Cooker 6.8 mm Induction base 1 L18622
Borosil's range of Pronto stainless steel pressure cookers have been designed to provide you with the best, safest and most efficient cooking experience. The unique 6.8 mm thick base transfers heat faster to speed up your cooking and save fuel cost. The food grade SS304 body ensures that your cooker will never corrode or pit. The stay cool handles are designed for easy handling and convenience, and you can be rest assured that we have best in class safety features available in Borosil Pronto stainless steel pressure cookers. Built with Borosil quality standards, this pressure cooker is one purchase you will be happy you made!
- Unique 6.8 mm thick base for faster and more uniform heat transfer
- Induction friendly Stainless Steel bottom
- Durable Capsule bottom
- Works on gas and induction cooktops
- Easy Grip Bakelite handle stays cool for easy handling
- Pressure lock safety lid function
- Safety valve under handle bar for greater safety
- Long lasting gasket for durability
- Hygienic-will not pit or corrode
- Borosil Pronto Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker comes with a 5 year warranty on the product
Packing & Sizes
SS Pressure Cooker 1 L
- Item Sku Code: CFPC1LSS05
- Product Dimensions: 30.2 cm X 18.7 cm X 12.2 cm
- Product Weight: 990 G
Usage & Care
- Replace the sealing ring when it becomes hard, cracked or no longer seals properly.
- Clean the sealing ring with warm, soapy water. When placing it back in the lid, ensure it is sitting flush. Do not stretch the ring.
- Wash all parts with hot water with a mild soap or detergent and a dishcloth or sponge.
- Check that the steam vent / nozzle is clear after rinsing. If it is clogged, clean by carefully pushing a wire through the steam vent. Rinse with running water. A needle may be used to remove food from the steam vent nut.
- Maintain heat at medium or low when the cooker reaches full operating pressure.
- Do not hit the rim of the cooker body with a ladle, spoon or any other object and protect the edge of the lid from dents, as this may impact the sealing.
- Do not leave food or water in the cooker for hours. Do not leave the cooker lying in water or with dirty dishes as chemicals and natural salts in the water and decomposing food can cause pitting of the metal.
- Do not leave salted liquid, vinegar, lemon juice, mayonnaise or mustard in the cooker as these are acidic and can cause pitting corrosion. Never add salt to the cooker when there is no liquid in the cooker.
- Do not stretch the sealing ring, especially when hot, as it may cause distortion of the ring and compromise the sealing.