Clenid Rust and Limescale Remover18195
FIELD OF USAGE
Use Clenid Rust and Limescale Remover in areas where the rust and limescale remnants are frequently seen such as teapots, kettles, shower stalls, shower hoods, sinks, toilets, bathtubs, tiles and ceramic bathroom surfaces and glass ware surfaces. Moreover, Clenid Rust and Limescale Remover is your biggest help in cleaning surfaces with construction and debris residue.
- Pour Clenid Rust and Limescale Remover which is precise solution of rust and lime stains directly into the limy teapot or kettle.
- Clenid makes a sound when effecting on the limy area. Wait until this effect sound is ceased.
- Then rinse the teapot or kettle several times with plenty of water.
- Do not apply the Clenid Rust and Limescale Remover directly on the tiles and marble surfaces in the bathroom and kitchen, even if to clean the renovation and excavation remnants.
- Apply it after adding 100 ml (1 tea cup) of Clenid Rust and Limescale Remover to 1 liter of water and diluting.
- You can apply Clenid Rust and Limescale Remover directly to clean the renovation and excavation remnants of glass and similar surfaces.
- Do not forget to rinse the place you applied it with plenty of water.