KOHE SS Large Paring Knife - 1127.116693
- Curved / Bird’s beak blade for peeling any round fruits & vegetables.
- Conically ground full length & crosswise blade to glide through.
- Ergonomically designed handle provides a sure grip & easy handling even when wet.
- Hygienic food grade polypropylene handle.
- Laser tested cutting edge angle.
- Size 175mm
- Useful for intricate work like fluting, precising, carving and peeling.
A highly featured knife that is proficient in peeling and chopping of curved fruits and veggies. The conically ground full-length cross-wise blade to glide through the top crusts which provides the smooth finishing. The precision offered by Kohe is satisfied by the hygienic food-grade polypropylene handle. An absolute grip is what is needed in a rushing day and a large paring knife's ergonomically designed handle provides the same. The knife's grip is a surety even if the handle area is wet. Kohe products provide accurate results and large paring knife provides the same. The smooth peeling off provides satisfaction to the chefs for making sure that the job is done. It is also very useful when it comes to removing the ridged crusts of the food items. The edged angel is proved to be the best by laser cutting tests. The knife can be used in complex work starting with chopping, removing the ridged area, carving and has accuracy in peeling.