KOHE SS Small Paring Knife - 1120.116691
- Curved/Bird’s beak blade for peeling any round fruits & vegetables.
- Conically ground full length & crosswise blade to glide through.
- Ergonomically designed handle provides a sure grip & easy handling even when wet.
- Hygienic food grade polypropylene handle.
- Laser tested cutting edge angle.
- Size 161mm
- Useful for intricate work like fluting, precising, carving and peeling.
A day starting from a fruit is a healthy life routine and a small paring knife helps in slicing the curved-shaped fruits and also veggies. The best ergonomically designed handle provides an absolute grip. It is also beneficial if the handle is wet because of its easy-grip model. The small paring knife is one of the high-quality products because of its Curved/Bird’s bleak blade for easy peeling off feature. The knife can be useful in chopping the complex items with ridged crusts without disturbing the soft crumb inside them. The designing art of carving of salads or fruit items can be enhanced with the small paring knife. The hygienic food-grade polypropylene handle provides accuracy. Precision engineering of the model is also proved by going through laser cutting tests which gave the edged angels to the knife. Speedy and fast carving, chopping is the topmost priority which is fulfilled for full satisfaction of the chefs. Professionalized lookup of the small paring knife gives an attractive look and also features.